Look to the DM series of drills for the best value in quality, productivity and reliability to achieve your blasthole drilling objectives.
The DM-M3 is designed for multi-pass operations for 250 mm – 310 mm (9-7/8” – 12-1/4”) holes.
• The robust DM-M3 mainframe and tower design ensure a high asset life even in some of the toughest mining conditions. The double cut structural tower lacing ensures a strong tower structure without the added weight of less efficient designs.
• A spacious FOPS (Falling Object Protective Structure) rated cab with electric over hydraulic controls that are common with the DM series, make it easy to operate, especially for drillers who have experience in other DM series machines.
• With drills that have over 100,000 hours, its easy to see why the DM-M3 is called upon to do the job.
• Ample air for bailing of deep angle holes with a 73.6 cubic meter/minute (2,600 cfm) air compressor.
• Angle drilling package for 0-30 degrees in 5 degree increments.