Look to the DM series of drills for the best value in quality, productivity and reliability to achieve your blasthole drilling objectives.
• High quality at an excellent value sets the DM30 II apart from other drills in its class.
• A spacious one piece FOPS (Falling Object Protective Structure) rated cab with electric over hydraulic controls that are common with the DM series makes it easy to operate, especially for drillers who have experience in other DM series machines.
• The DM30 II is designed for mining and the structural components will hold up to the heavy duty cycles required in a mining drill.
• For single pass applications the DM30 II can achieve a clean hole depth of 7.9m (26 ft) and for multi pass depth can achieve depths of up to 44.5m (146 ft).
• The DM30 II compact design allows for easy transport between benches or even between mine properties.