Look to the Pit Viper series of drills if technology, productivity, and high asset life for the lowest total cost of ownership are on your list of priorities
• A rotary head with powerful torque of up to 18 kNm (13,250 lb-ft) , compressor capacity of up to 3,000 cfm of air, and 49895 kg (110,000 lb) weight on bit, give the PV-311 more than enough performance to drill a 12-1/4” hole.
• The PV-316 offers industry leading serviceability with easy access to filters and the ability to troubleshoot systems and components through the RCS system in the cab or remotely from the office with the optional Desktop Viewer package.
• The multi pass tower allows for clean hole single pass drilling of up to 15.2m (50 ft) and multi pass drilling of up to 91.4 m (300 ft). The tower is also a “live tower” design meaning it can be raised and lowered with a full carousel and the rotary head at the top of the tower – further testament to the structural design of the tower.
• The Epiroc patented hydraulic wet clutch removes the load of the compressor during non-drilling functions and decreases fuel consumption and TCO
• The standard Rig Control System (RCS) provides on board automation capability as part of the standard drill package to help deliver safety and productivity. With RCS you can run automation with an operator on board with options like auto drill and auto level or you can run with the operator off the drill with the optional Bench Remote package allowing one operator to run one or multiple units. With the RCS system on Pit Vipers you can even achieve your ambition of fully autonomous drilling with almost no human interaction with the drill.