Epiroc Australia SHEQ Policy
We all recognise the benefits of a safe, healthy and sustainable workplace as well enhancing business partner satisfaction.
We strive to conduct our business in a way that maintains a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, contractors, and visitors as well as striving to protect the environment.
We aspire to zero harm and continuous improvement in our performance.
To achieve this Epiroc Australia will:
• Encourage employee participation in the consideration of health, safety, environmental and quality matters and initiatives.
• Use as a foundation, relevant laws and regulations.
• Use targets, reports and data analysis to assist in improving performance.
• Develop and maintain a management system that complies with ISO9001/ ISO14001/OHSAS18001.
• Promote the concept of safety and health, environment and quality as core values, and as one of our major priorities.
• Continually improve our processes, products and services, while paying attention to long-term profitability and sustainable development.
Each of us has a personal responsibility to comply with this policy and with company instructions that are issued from time to time. Our leaders are responsible for communicating the requirements of this Policy to our employees, contractors and visitors.
The policy will be reviewed as required in consultation with the employees. Last reviewed January 2018.
Managers in Epiroc Australia