Our product categories include:
- Energy absorbing rockbolts, designed for applications in high stress environments requiring high deformation and energy absorption capacity such as squeezing, rock burst and seismicity prone excavations.
- Quasi-static rockbolts, designed for quasi-static loading conditions such as gravity induced ground movement.
- Anti-Spin Cable, designed for instant pre-tensioning and post-grouting with semi-mechanised installation.
- Pumpable resin, two-part pumpable resin to simplify the installation of rockbolts and cables whilst improving the quality of installed support.
- Pre-stressing units, hydraulic devices designed for the safe and efficient installation of elongate support such as mine poles, timber packs, cribs and barrels.
- Safety net, synthetic mesh providing areal coverage for additional rockfall protection in applications where steel mesh may not be practical or has been damaged.
- Monitoring and warning devices, designed for immediate indication of changes in ground conditions to mining personnel active in the immediate vicinity.
Our Application Centre provides technical support that includes:
- Dynamic Impact Testing, allows energy-absorbing rockbolts to be tested at impact velocities 6.4 m/s.
- Combination Shear and Tensile testing, allows quasi-static force to be applied to rockbolts in tension, shear or in combination.