Work experience opportunities available for school leavers, TVET learners and graduates
March 6, 2020
If you’d like to work for a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries, keep reading to see which of our 3 programs you may qualify for.
1. Graduate Development Programme
2. TVET Internship (in-service training)
Business Management | Finance | Human Resources | Information Technology | Marketing | Sales | Office Administration | Logistics
The academic component of your National Diploma should be complete, and in-service training for a minimum of 12-months must be a requirement of your tertiary qualification.
The program is an opportunity to gain 12-months of practical work experience for unemployed individuals who have matriculated recently and have little to no prior work experience.
Candidates for all three programs must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Are between 18 - 29 years of age
- Currently unemployed and available immediately
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Candidates must have excellent communication and computer skills, be a team player and have a passion for self-development
Your application should consist of:
Please note that applications that do not include all of the above will not be considered.
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications received on or before the closing date (16th March 2020) will be considered.